Thursday, March 27, 2008

This is why I'm here

Hi I'm dan and I am the only Marlins fan in the world. I keep the faith, since 1997 all of the fire sales and one sided trades have turned people away from the franchise, but I believe in baseball in South Florida. 2 World Series Championships in 15 years is a great start to a franchise. The realities of a small market franchise is hard and if you look at it objectively Larry Beinfest is one of the best GMs in the MLB. He does the most he can with the money he gets. Dan Uggla is a rule fiver and we got Hanley Ramirez for the once fragile Josh Beckett (which i find is a great deal). 08 will be a tough year but I have hope for the future. My friend Dan from now on referred to as Big Dan, or thecardsfan. He is the consummate baseball fan and believes in the tradition of St. Louis baseball and their recent success. We together will give you insight into baseball from a fans perspective and how tough it is to rebuild a franchise

No comments: